Thursday, December 9, 2010

Share and Voice: Duluth Restaurants

Hey guys, for this Share and Voice I just thought I'd compile a list of restaurants in Duluth that serve vegetarian, vegan, locally grown or organic foods. This idea came to me when I was eating out the other day at a restaurant (not on this list...) and I started to wonder where the food I just ordered came from. Here's for future reference:

Pizza Luce:
11 East Superior Street
218-727-7400
Vegan and vegetarian friendly food options (includes pizza toppings like soy cheese, etc)

Duluth Grill:
118 South 27th Avenue West
218-726-1150
Lots of vegetarian, gluten-free and organic food options. Recently featured on Food Network!

Amazing Grace Bakery and Cafe:
394 South Lake Avenue
218-723-0075
Vegetarian food options. Serves mostly breakfast food. Awesome bakery where baked goods are made fresh daily.

I would personally recommend these 3 dining establishments for those in search of more eco-friendly food options. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas! I am really interested in trying Duluth Grill especially because it was mentioned on Food Network. Do you know why it was mentioned? There are still many local restaurants in Duluth I want to try before I move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pizza Luce!!!!! You should also mention Sara's Table. I found out about their local foods and dishes from Sonny!

    I have yet to try Amazing Grace Bakery and cafe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm!!! I love Pizza Luce!! I have never heard of the other 2, so I'll have to check them out! I never knew that Duluth had so many options for food like that. That's really cool. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete